Vessel: MV PEARL OF LONDON
Boarding begins at 19:30 and departure is at 20:00.
Embark: Festival Pier 19:30-20:00
Disembark: Festival Pier 23:45-24:00
Pier Address: Festival Pier, Belvedere Road, South Bank, London SE1 8XZ
Whether you're planning a Christmas office party, organising a Hen or Stag do or you just need an excuse to get out and about with your family or friends, there's no better party than that on the magical River Thames at Christmas!
We sprinkle all our vessels with Christmas magic to get you in the Festive spirit!
MV Pearl of London boasts one of the largest open decks on the River Thames. The only floating 360-degree bar in London, all guests on the top deck have easy access to purchase drinks with breath-taking unrestricted views of London. Or head indoors to our fully heated, spacious middle deck saloon or basement club which offer two more fully stocked bars and dance the night away.
Three deck vessel, three fully stocked bars, live resident DJ with access to thousands of digital tracks - what better way to spend a Friday or Saturday night on the build up to Christmas!
Standard Tickets on the Pearl of London are £36.00 per person and includes:
- Four hour party cruise with fully stocked bars on board
- Party Snack Box (vegetarian and vegan options available on request)
- Our resident DJ will play a mix of Commercial and Chart, to RnB, Old Skool Garage, 80's/90s/00s and Club Classics.
- Experience the sights and sounds of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Please note that seating is limited and not guaranteed
Alternatively, you can upgrade your night to our VIP package…
VIP Booths on the Pearl of London are £450 per booth and include:
- Entry for up to 8 people
- Four hour party cruise
- Party Snack Box delivered to your table
- Reserved booth with guaranteed seating (for up to 8 people)
- 1x Bottle of Prosecco
- 1x 70cl Bottle of Spirit of your choice with 2 x mixer jugs of your choice
*Pearl of London VIP Booth sold as maximum 8 people per booth. Larger VIP groups are available on request - please call 0207 118 1281 for more information. VIP Tickets are subject to terms & conditions.
What’s on the menu?
Each passenger will receive a Party Snack Box. Vegetarian and vegan boxes must be pre-ordered at least 72 hours before your cruise.
Sample Party Snack Box Menu
Skewered Thai chicken with yogurt & crispy garlic
Aromatic duck roll with hoi sin dipping sauce
Free range chicken & creamed leeks Tartelette
Pesto coated Buffalo mozzarella bocconcini with cherry tomatoes & black olives
Minted new potatoes with wholegrain mustard shallot chives
Dinner roll & butter
Mixed Leaf Salad
We will endeavour to match the menu, but reserve the right to substitute items of a similar value.
· Our dress code is: Dress to Impress! Please no hats, trainers or sportswear.
· The management reserve the right to refuse admission.
· We operate a strict over 18’s policy. Valid proof of identification is essential for EVERY customer. No identification will result in refusal of admission. A valid Passport or Driving License (full or provisional) is the only accepted form of ID.
· The captain will host a safety briefing for all passengers before setting sail.
Bookings are subject to operational changes and vessel transfers.