Treat someone to a London Party Boats gift voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed on any of our ticketed cruises, all year round.
Terms and Conditions for gift vouchers:
- Vouchers are for one use only and subject to availability.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
- The voucher's expiry date is shown on the front of your voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher.
- To redeem your voucher please email email@example.com with your choice of experience, date you would like to book and quote your voucher number.
- All experiences must be booked in advance.
- Once bookings are confirmed the cancellation policy will apply.
Delivery of Vouchers
Vouchers are issued by email to the address specified at time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient, subject to the purchaser's preference.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address vouchers. London Party Boats is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
Refunds and Cancellations
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, either fully or in part for cash of any amount.
Risk of loss
London Party Boats is not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser's permission. Risk of loss passes to voucher purchaser upon electronic transmission of the voucher to the designated recipient.
London Party Boats reserves right to cancel issued vouchers, close user accounts, and / or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed or used to make purchases.