Mother's Day Afternoon Tea 2019 - SOLD OUT
Show your mum you care this Mother's Day with a special Mother’s Day afternoon tea onboard M.V. Jewel of London.
In appreciation to mothers across the country this Mothering Sunday, London Party Boats has created a very special Afternoon Tea designed to indulge and spoil. Relax and enjoy a blissful afternoon together over a glass of prosecco and an assortment of delicate finger sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and fresh scones with jam and lashings of Cornish clotted cream, and of course your choice of free-flowing tea or coffee.
Board the impressive M.V. Jewel of London for an unforgettable ride along the River Thames, passing iconic sights along the way such as;
*London Eye *Royal Festival Hall *Waterloo Bridge *St Pauls Cathedral *Tate Modern Gallery *Southwark Cathedral *HMS Belfast *Tower of London *Tower Bridge.
Whichever direction you look, you’ll be captivated by the city’s spectacular sights on this cruise to remember.
Priced at £36 per adult (12+ years) and £23.50 per child (under 12 years). Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea on Sunday 31st March 2019 would not be complete without a complimentary mini bottle of prosecco for mothers to enjoy.
Cruise lasts 1 hour 30 minutes and departs at 15.15 (boarding at 15.00) from Festival Pier and returns to Festival Pier at 16:45.
- 1 hour 30 minute Thames cruise
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- An afternoon tea of cakes, scones with cream and jam and fresh sandwiches with unlimited tea or coffee
- A complimentary mini bottle of prosecco for mothers to enjoy
- Live Captain commentary pointing out some of London's most iconic landmarks
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available (must be pre-booked)
- Children's Menu: selection of sandwiches with either a chocolate fudge cake or fresh fruit salad and a free soft drink
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or venture out to the upper deck to grab some truly memorable photos
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes.