Afternoon Cream Tea Cruise 2019
Enjoy an afternoon cream tea cruise onboard MV Jewel of London and take in the magnificent sights of London.
When you board MV Jewel of London, you will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco. You can then sit back and enjoy your cruise while our catering team serve you a fresh homemade scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam, along with a fresh cup of English tea and a selection of fresh cakes and sandwiches while soft jazz music plays in the background.
The vessel departs Festival Pier and heads up to the Houses of Parliament before turning around and heading through the heart of London, you will be guided through your tour by our Captain who will point out all the sights of London as you cruise by;
*London Aquarium *London Eye *Royal Festival Hall *Waterloo Bridge *St Pauls Cathedral *Tate Modern *Southwark Cathedral *HMS Belfast *Tower of London *Tower Bridge.
You will then cruise down river to Canary Wharf before turning around and cruising back to Festival Pier.
We also have a fully licensed bar onboard selling a wide range of drinks at normal pub prices, so if after your tea and scone you fancy something a little stronger this can be served directly to your table.
Total Cruise Time: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Tickets: £36 per Adult (12+ years) and £23.50 per Child (under 12 years)
- 1 hour 30 minute Thames cruise
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- An afternoon tea of cakes, scones with cream and jam and fresh sandwiches with unlimited tea or coffee
- Live Captain commentary pointing out some of London's most iconic landmarks
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available (must be pre-booked)
- Children's Menu: selection of sandwiches with either a chocolate fudge cake or fresh fruit salad and a free soft drink
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or venture out to the upper deck to grab some truly memorable photos
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes.
Cream Tea cruises run on selected Saturdays from May to November 2019
Please advise on booking if you have any dietary requirements.
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to departure time, stated on your ticket.
No return for late passengers. Please note that tickets are non-refundable.