Enjoy an afternoon cream tea cruise onboard MV Jewel of London. Our vessel departs from Festival pier and then cruises up to the Houses of Parliament before turning around and heading through the heart of London, you will be guided through your tour by our Captain who will point out all the sights of London as you cruise by.
Total Cruise Time 1 hours 30 minutes
If you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply looking for a great night out why not dance and dine on board Pearl of London and join one of our Thames tribute cruise, departing on selected dates with different tributes singing all the greatest hits as you cruise down the Magical River Thames, you will pass under the famous Tower Bridge see all the great sights of London as you cruise from festival pier heading down towards Greenwich and then heading back up to the Houses of Parliament before rounding and heading back to festival pier.
Boarding takes place from Westminster Pier at 12:00 and returns at 14:30. It's the perfect way to see London with the comfort and panoramic views from one of our gorgeous cruise boats the MV Jewel of London, whilst enjoying a freshly prepared delicious BBQ lunch cooked on board. On the return trip to the pier, a full live commentary will be given by an experienced tour guide pointing out all the sights with a brief history outline.
Christmas is fast approaching and many people are looking for the perfect way to celebrate. What better way is there to celebrate than to take a party cruise up and down the river Thames?
If you’re looking to celebrate the New Year in style, then a New Years Cruise down the Thames is exactly the way to do it! A fun, unique and memorable experience that you will never forget awaits you this New Years on one of our fantastic cruises.
A detailed map of the Thames river, showing embarkment, disembarkment points and places of interest.
Priced at £36 per adult (12+ years) and £23.50 per child (under 12 years). Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea on Sunday 31st March 2019 would not be complete without a complimentary mini bottle of prosecco for mothers to enjoy.
Cruise lasts 1 hour 30 minutes and departs at 15.15 (boarding at 15.00) from Festival Pier and returns to Festival Pier at 16:45.
- 1 hour 30 minute Thames cruise
- An afternoon tea of cakes, scones with cream and jam and fresh sandwiches with unlimited tea or coffee
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available (must be pre-booked)
- Children's Menu: selection of sandwiches with either a chocolate fudge cake or fresh fruit salad and a free soft drink
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or venture out to the upper deck to grab some truly memorable photos
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes.
To book please call our sales team on 0207 118 1281