COVID-19 Booking Conditions
Booking conditions relating to COVID-19
The safety of our passengers and crew is our main priority so we will be following government guidance when operating. Most COVID-19 (coronavirus) legal restrictions will be lifted on Monday 19th July 2021. If the government review this at a later date and reintroduce restrictions then our operating measures will change to reflect this.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (From Monday 19th July 2021)
Will masks be required?
Masks are mandatory on all London piers as they are privately owned by Transport for London. Please ensure you wear a face covering before boarding the vessel in line with TfL requirements. Please click here for more information.
Masks will not be compulsory inside our vessels or on the dance floor however, those that choose to wear one can do so. Please be respectful of those that choose to wear PPE & face masks .
COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions are in addition to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and apply to all Tickets purchased for events during the period when rules and guidance from the UK Government regarding the COVID19 Pandemic are in force.
- These additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with and are incorporated into our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Please note that if you have purchased your ticket through a third party, your purchase will be governed by the third party’s terms and conditions of sale and any queries regarding your Tickets or your purchase should be directed to the original point of sale.
2. COVID19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- Before attending an Event, guests must familiarise themselves with and comply with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID19.
- By attending an Event at a Venue, all guests are acknowledging their consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted by London Party Boats, which may include (but not be limited to) wearing of face coverings and non-invasive temperature checks. Failure to comply with any such precautions could result in guests being asked to leave the pier and entry to the vessel will be denied. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
- The safety measures that are being and have been introduced on our vessels are intended to minimise the risk of contracting COVID19 but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. By purchasing a ticket for an Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that you and those in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19 and agree not to hold London Party Boats, the Venue, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending an Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
3. COVID19 EXCHANGES
- In line with Government guidance, we ask that guests do not attend if they or someone in their party is required to self-isolate or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms.
- If you are unable to attend an Event, you must inform us at least 72 hours prior to the Event. In these circumstances, where adequate notice has been given, London Party Boats will permit You to
(i) exchange your tickets for the same event at a later date; or
(ii) if such exchange is not possible or not practical, e.g., the event is a “one-off” event or has a limited run, exchange your Ticket for an alternate event of your choice (subject to availability); or
(iii) opt for a credit voucher. No exchange fee will apply.
3. Cancellations, amendments and/or non-attendance will not be accepted if less than 72 hours notice is given before your departure date and you will not be liable for a refund or booking transfer.
4. There will be a 50% charge of the original ticket price to rebook for an alternative date.
5. Ticket(s) can be exchanged of the same value or higher upon payment of the difference in value.
6. If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that you notify us of the change at least 3 working days prior to the Event. Substitutions must be communicated by email to the organiser of the event.
7. No reimbursements will be made for travel, accommodation or any other costs incurred by you in connection with the Event which you do not attend or cancel.
4. TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- All guests may be required to have their temperature checked before entering the vessel. Entry to the vessel will not be permitted if you are displaying a temperature of 38 degrees or higher.