Vessel: M.V Jewel of London
£36 per adult (12+ years)
£23.50 per child (under 12 years).
Location: Festival Pier
15 minutes prior to departure time, stated on your ticket.
No return for late passengers. Please be aware tickets are non-refundable.
- 1 hour 30 minute Thames cruise
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- An afternoon tea of cakes, scones with cream and jam and fresh sandwiches with unlimited tea or coffee
- Live Captain commentary pointing out some of London's most iconic landmarks
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available (must be pre-booked)
- Children's Menu: selection of sandwiches with either a chocolate fudge cake or fresh fruit salad and a free soft drink
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or venture out to the upper deck to grab some truly memorable photos
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes.
AFTERNOON CREAM TEA SET MENU
A selection of fine teas & coffee
A selection of four varieties of sandwiches:
Roast beef with cream of horseradish & watercress
Roast chicken & salad
Mature cheddar cheese with branson pickle & tomato (v)
Mozzarella, tomato & pesto genovese with rocket (v)
Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam (v)
A selection of four varieties of cakes:
Red Velvet Cube
Sandwich fillings and cakes may be changed without notice.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements as soon as possible and at least 7 days before your cruise. Unfortunately, special dietary requests cannot be accommodated after this time.